Thursday, August 1, 2013

Mama's Rock

This morning I was feeling a little behind and lazy. I was thinking I need to pick the zucchini from the garden and make zucchini bread, I have a mountain of laundry to fold, a few phone calls to make but I don't want to! As I was feeling guilty about not wanting to do any of that I thought back to what I have accomplished today! I made 3 bottles, made 3 breakfasts, changed 6 diapers, made up cloth baby wipes for the day, got Noah up to go work for the neighbor, changed over and started a load of laundry, cuddled and tickled Gunner, did acrobatics with Hunter, helped Maarii walk around the house and put 3 tired babies down for a nap!



 
 That was all by 9:00am! I do more work now as a stay at home mom than I did when I was working 60hrs a week. This job is 24hrs a day! but I love it and I love being there for all my beautiful kids! So I am not going to feel guilty for watching a little tv while I fold diapers. This job of raising kids doesn't get enough credit or thanks so to all you other mama's out there YOU ROCK!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am married to the love of my life with 4 beautiful children. our teenager and our amazing blessings the triplets! life with my family is a wonderful journey i wouldn't change for the world. this blog is for my children to look back at the moments that were too special not to share!

Followers