Monday, July 29, 2013

Hunter's first word!

Hunter said his first word last night! WOW!! I am just amazed at how quickly these little babies are turning into kids! So last night as I was dressing everyone in their jammies and getting them ready for bed, I heard a jingle. I looked up and saw a pair of black ears run past our front window. Hunter also saw the ears and heard the jingle, he ran over to the window and started shouting "da, da, da" and yes it was the dog! Hasslehoff (yes as in David) our escape artist had climbed the fence to his kennel and then climbed the fence out of the yard. Hunter was so excited that he got to go outside with me to call Hasslehoff back to our house and continued to say "da, da, da" to him.
So officially Hunter's first word is "da" translation "dog"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am married to the love of my life with 4 beautiful children. our teenager and our amazing blessings the triplets! life with my family is a wonderful journey i wouldn't change for the world. this blog is for my children to look back at the moments that were too special not to share!

Followers