Friday, December 6, 2013

Snow Snow Snow

Today we had our first snow since the babies were born! They were so excited when I got them out of bed and held them up to the window to see it! They immediately ran out to the dining room to look out the sliding doors.
So of course we had breakfast then went out to play first thing!
 Even Noah was excited to take them out in the snow!



 
First snowball! He loved kicking his feet in the snow
 
 
Yummy snow!
 
 
 Hunter wasn't sure about all that snow on his pacifier
 
 
 We need some boots!
 
 
My loves!
 


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
i am married to the love of my life with 4 beautiful children. our teenager and our amazing blessings the triplets! life with my family is a wonderful journey i wouldn't change for the world. this blog is for my children to look back at the moments that were too special not to share!

Followers