Monday, June 24, 2013

We have a little zebra.....

We have a little zebra......just a little stuffed animal that came on our $5 playmat that we have outgrown. Gunner and Maarii have a favorite toy......a little zebra! This morning Maarii got the zebra first she was very happy with it...then Gunner came and took the zebra! Gunner knows how to take and use his strength to get what he wants...silently. Maarii knows how to cry and get mama to save her! They are starting to fight over toys, but they aren't to the stage of take the toy and go play in the corner where nobody else can get you. No, they are in the stage of "See the toy I took from you!!!" "Let me play with it and a flap it in your face!" "Mom, I don't know what she's crying about!" I usually return the toy to the takee and try and redirect the taker. Today that did not work, this is what we resorted to!
Hunter decided that he didn't need a zebra, he wanted to practice walking!
And all this before 7:30am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am married to the love of my life with 4 beautiful children. our teenager and our amazing blessings the triplets! life with my family is a wonderful journey i wouldn't change for the world. this blog is for my children to look back at the moments that were too special not to share!

Followers