Saturday, June 22, 2013

Gunner is walking!

I am just so amazed and blessed every day to be the mama to these sweet kids! Gunner has decided to start walking! He started on Father's Day by taking a couple steps to get to his Uncle Nick, (who all the babies love.) Then the other day I saw him take a few steps from the gate to the chair, Noah saw him walk across the room while I was doing laundry. Then he walked for me!!! I was getting everyone's diapers changed and jammies on for bed and he decided to walk from the fence to me! I was so proud!! So of course I had him walk for me again and we had to show it off when daddy got home. Gunner is my silly, quiet but oh so busy little man! He has been the first to crawl, first to pull himself up to standing, and first to climb up on the furniture. Oh did I mention that he used one of his toys as a step so he could climb up on the couch and look out the window??? He was pretty proud of himself! I am sure that Hunter and Maarii will be following my little leader soon. On another milestone, Gunner is getting his 5th tooth which makes his grins even more adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
i am married to the love of my life with 4 beautiful children. our teenager and our amazing blessings the triplets! life with my family is a wonderful journey i wouldn't change for the world. this blog is for my children to look back at the moments that were too special not to share!

Followers