Saturday, April 24, 2010

i know that wedding is pretty much all that comes out of my mouth. but this will only be the case for 6 more days, to be exact. i have not been counting down until now. the only reminders i have had on the countdown have been from my future-mother-in-law and my wedding planner. so until now i have not been marking it off my calendar. but now it is hard to ignore. up until now i have been slightly stressed about the wedding planning stuff. not about being married to the love of my life, i couldn't be happier about that! just stressed with the planning and changes and spending of money that has come with the wedding planning. but now i am excited! it is almost here! i will soon be married to the most fantastic man! i never knew i could be this happy! i will have to figure out what my new signature will look like. i know that you are thinking "really??? is that so important??" but yes it is, i sign my name about 100 times a day at work. and it is important that my signature is short, sweet and rolls right off my fingertips! does anyone even know what a capital F looks like in cursive? i can't remember. anyways yes i am excited and can't wait for our big day to be here and to celebrate with our great family and friends!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
i am married to the love of my life with 4 beautiful children. our teenager and our amazing blessings the triplets! life with my family is a wonderful journey i wouldn't change for the world. this blog is for my children to look back at the moments that were too special not to share!

Followers