Saturday, January 18, 2014

Great grandmothers

Recently my grandmother on my mothers side passed away. It was unexpected, she wasn't super sick but she was 85. What a blessing to have lived for 85 years. She was able to spend many years with
 with her kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids.
She was a beautiful painter, she loved the ocean, and she loved to hold your hand.
She was my last grandparent and I will miss her!
 
These were pictures from her 85th birthday, she came out to visit







Her birthday a few years ago
My aunt Collette, Sister Carol, Grandma Lee, me, Sister Beth and my mom Electa
It was a wonderful day with all the girls!

1 comment:

  1. Beth looks so much like your mom! I am sorry to hear about your grandma. I am glad your little ones got to have pictures with her.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i am married to the love of my life with 4 beautiful children. our teenager and our amazing blessings the triplets! life with my family is a wonderful journey i wouldn't change for the world. this blog is for my children to look back at the moments that were too special not to share!

Followers