Wednesday, March 24, 2010

wedding day plans are underway! i can't believe how much is already done. of course there is still more to do, but i feel good about what i have accomplished. and i have had so many great helpers! my sister has been fabulous, she was able to help me find the perfect dress....i couldn't have done it without her. and my future-mother-in-law has been great as well, helping me with ideas and going shopping with me. i am now just really excited for it to be here.

another thing i am working on is getting into a knitting group. i love to knit and i need to expand my skills. but i think it would be fun to learn in a group. so i am going to look online to see if there are any groups locally. i would think that there are being in the big city. :)

1 comment:

  1. ravelry is my favorite place to get patterns! U-tube really gave me a good start as far as stitching, im excited to find out your a fellow knitter!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
i am married to the love of my life with 4 beautiful children. our teenager and our amazing blessings the triplets! life with my family is a wonderful journey i wouldn't change for the world. this blog is for my children to look back at the moments that were too special not to share!

Followers